5 Nov 2009

The Great biscuit debate

I have a dilemma everyday, whether to go for the cracker or the oatcake. I know, wars, recession, climate change etc etc , but this features pretty high up on my agenda. Trying to stay off the choccie biscuits and be good, so as a wee snack have taken to nibbling on one or other of these. Not exactly inspiring but healthier. Whilst drawing them, never realised how great the writing was on the Jacobs crackers, really intricate. Also realised how hard it is to get an oatcake looking like an oatcake....

3 comments:

  1. Great sketch. It is a dilemma when you want to eat healthier as the sweets are so very tempting and I don't care how many people say so, good for you grains don't taste like sweets and I have never learned to prefer them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough decision indeed -- I vote for the cracker just because you've done such a beautiful job sketching it, it would be a shame (and also possibly an act of betrayal) not to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you write, Catriona. This post had me in stitches! Great picture too. I have a problem with drawing edible items, as I'm never patient enough and I've usually already eaten said subject before my pen hits the paper. Well done you then :)

    ReplyDelete